“Incredibly, Donald Trump called me”…Father of 19-Year-Old Killed in CHOP Says He Got Condolence Call from President Trump…Not Seattle Mayor

By: 100 Percent FED Up

The family of 19-year-old Horace Lorenzo Anderson Jr. laid him to rest today after he was shot and killed at the edge of the Seattle CHOP/CHAZ zone that had been occupied by anarchist groups for weeks. Mr. Anderson joined Sean Hannity last night for an emotional interview (see below).

 

The father of Horace Lorenzo Anderson Jr. told local reporters at Q13Fox that he still hasn’t received a call about his son’s death from the Mayor of Seattle Jenny Durkan. He did say he got a condolence call this morning from President Trump.

 

“Incredibly, Donald Trump called me. The President of the United States called me today. He gave his condolences, and, I’m not a political guy. I told him, ‘Nobody like you.’ I’m real. Donald Trump called me and he didn’t have to call me.”

 

 

Hundreds showed up today for the funeral of the 19-year old who was shot on June 20 and couldn’t be reached by ambulance. Volunteer medics rushed him to the hospital, but it was too late.

 

Anderson Sr said, “My son, he needed help. And they shouldn’t be picking kids up and throwing them in their trunk, and taking them to the hospital. The paramedics should have been there. The police should have been there.”

 

The grieving father says the city has offered no explanation.

 

Sean Hannity just had a powerful interview with the father of a teen killed in Seattle’s CHOP.

 

The six-block area called “CHOP” in downtown Seattle was taken over by BLM and Antifa radicals a few weeks ago. Since that time, two people have been killed. Not one official had reached out to a family who lost a son. Sean Hannity was the one who did reach out to let this family know there are people who care.

 

Mr. Horace Lorenzo Anderson’s 19-year old son is one of those who was killed during the CHOP takeover. Portions of Mr. Anderson’s heartbreaking interview are below. He has a friend with him during the interview.

 

 

“The left created this pain.”

 

 

Sean Hannity had the men on for 20 minutes.

 

This article originally appeared at 100 Percent FED Up and was republished with permission.

*This article may not be reprinted without expressed permission from 100 Percent FED Up. 

You can follow 100 Percent FED Up on Twitter by clicking here!

FOLLOW US on Twitter @Breaking_1st for News On Time.

Scroll down to leave a comment!

Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your family and friends. Thank you, we appreciate it!

Input your search keywords and press Enter.